Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wanted: Soccer Mom


Tonight my soccer team ended our second season. It's an outdoor but enclosed mini-field and it's just 3 on 3. It's really fun and FAST because you use the walls and everything. We're really bad--haven't won a game yet, but it's fun and a good workout. I feel like I've been discovering my athletic self little by little since I was around 25. Better late than never, I guess. And now I finally have the pictures just like all the kids! But no moms to bring us orange slices afterwards. Mah!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you for your cute post! I love it! I didn't know you were playing soccer. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Kate said...

Mom, Rand, and Jeff let Sally be an inspiration to you. Get off "Facebook" (not you mom) and come to the blog once in awhile.

Miranda said...

I'm just waiting for something exciting to happen. This weekend I promise.

Amy said...

Rand what's happening this weekend that is exciting?




jeff you can write w/out pictures!

Amy said...

Oops by the way Sal soooo cute I didn't know that either. I felt that way too with my triathalon at 34 so your ahead of me. Only as old as you feel!

Miranda said...

I'm glad I have a year left before I have to get athlectical. Although, I love the socks, so maybe it would be worth it.

I'm hosting a BBQ/Pie party tonight, it's called Pie in the Sky. I'll get a pic to put up.

Jeff Giles said...

HA HA Yuck nice pose.

Mom said...

I come to the blog...just don't have anything exciting to put up. I'm don't have cute soccer photos! Very nice, Sal!

Mom said...

I'll have to send some oranges...