Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Beautiful Weekend



Yesterday I went with a couple of friends (and yes, Doug is just a friend.) to Bryce Canyon. Having lived here for a year without seeing it was basically a crime I guess. It was beautiful. The video really doesn't capture it. It was an amazing reminder of how awesome the Lord's hand is, and how small I am, but incredible to think that he is in the details of each our lives just the same.




My pie party was a mild success. A lot of people came, but not as many as I expected. I have whole cheese-cake left over, but I'm donating it to the ward today, and I'm making salsa with the left over tomatoes.



Life is good. I am blessed. That is about all there is to it. This will tell you more of my thoughts about life.

9 comments:

The Giles Family said...

What does that mean???

Mom said...

Oh Brother!

Amy said...

ok I didn't read on I just was trying to figure out what that lame song had to do with your life! I was seriously listening to the words going WHAT! I thought maybe you thought Doug looked like him? I couldn't figure it out!!LOL You are such a nerd!

Miranda said...

You have been RICK ROLLED!

Sally said...

Tomato cheesecake! I think I know why fewer people showed up than you expected, little sis!

Mom said...

TOMATO cheesecake?!? I missed that part. What happened to that yummy double fudge one?

Miranda said...

sally is just being silly. We had tomatos for the burgers--a lot left over, so I made Salsa, and I made two chocolate cheese cakes, with your recipie, and I had one left over, most of which is still in my fridge.

Mom said...

You were supposed to take that choco-puppy to church and get rid of it! Don't make me come up there and do it for you...

Miranda said...

I did. Those Pansies at church thought it was "too rich." Weaklings. Anyway, I'm not eating it by myself. I'm taking it to work today.