Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Broadway Dreams

Last Saturday was Emma's show. It was so cute! Of course I may be a little biased but I thought Emma had the sweetest voice of all. She said she wasn't nervous even a little bit.









They did songs from lots of popular muscials-like Mama Mia, Wicked, Les Miserable, etc- so they were fun songs to listen to.
This weekend Holly and Tatum and Jane have their dance recital (they have the same teacher) so look forward to an upcoming post on that later! Love you all!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

So, was this with school or was it a private class? I wish I could have seen it. Whenever I come to visit we'll have to watch the video. Pretty cool.

Kate said...

It was a private class for 6-8 yr olds. Emma might do it again if the lady does it again in the fall.

Mom said...

It looks really cute! I wish I could have been there to see it. Give her hugs for me.