Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taking the Plunge

I can't figure out how to add info on the side of our blog, but I wanted to say that I finally started my own blog. It's- klevenlife.blogspot.com. If you dare to go to it just know that it will be a work in progress and if you're used to seeing all these cute blogs that people have (like I am)-don't expect it to be like those. So there's my disclaimer...
My kids are all also taking the plunge literally (except Sadie-much to her dismay) everyday. Emma still LOVES swimteam in the mornings (yay!) and Holly and Eli LOVE swim lessons in the afternoon. Eli swam halfway across the pool today! I got tears in my eyes when he did. (Mom, thanks for the Ecard :) Today was our last day until mid-June.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I finally figured out--to make changes to the site itself, you have to be signed in under "The Giles Familyl" not at Kate Kleven. I think you have to log in as gilesfamily141@gmail.com, then go modify the site. I think Sally said the password was steveg . While you're at it, change the name of the that corner so it can be links to something like "Our Favorite Blogs" instead of just Amy's--then we can hook up Kristy's too.

Kate said...

It says incorrect password when I try that one. Sal?

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Giles Family said...

It worked!