Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pack 393

So here's me trying to look cool in my women-leader Scout shirt (an impossible feat) that just got passed down to me. Do I look mom-ish or what? I went to one training thing where the lady was saying leaders should tuck their shirts in since we expect the boys to. I tried that out and it's definetly not going to happen. So, I'm proud to be following in dad's footprints. However, I do hope to not be in scouts forever. For now its fun and I get to learn all about it (and there's alot) before Eli goes into Cubscouts in about a year and half.

3 comments:

Jeff Giles said...

Yeah, don't tuck your shirt in it will make you look like an old uncool den mom.

I can't believe Eli will be a cub scout in a year and a half. That will be fun. It feels like I haven't seen you guys in a long time. Depending on what your doing for Thanksgiving I may come down for a visit.

The Giles Family said...

Jeffy, Thanksgiving is planned--come home.

Kate said...

So I don't already look like an uncool Den mom? Well thats good news. Yeah- we will be in California sounds like. My family may be staying at Nancee's.