Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"B" Talk

A couple weeks ago I was at Walmart and purusing their book aisle, when a dad and 3 kids came within earshot. My first thought upon hearing them talking was that they were speaking some European language. Upon closer examination I realized they were talking "Z" talk. I am not making this story up. They saw my glance and falter whatsoever in their "Z" talk they did not. Zit zounded zeally zeird. The dad was the most blatent one of all. I seriously stood there smiling and came very close to saying that I used to talk "B" talk with my family when I was a teenager. I wouldn't have said it to them but "B" talk is much cooler and funnier sounding. If they tried "B" I bet they'd switch. Boo bouldn't? Boy by boor boo bis bad bumtimes.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh what weird o's!
I hated that when you guys did that, I have to say its still annoying to me. Sorry!

Mom said...

Bamy's bust a boil bort.

Sally said...

Bamy bas balways boo bool bor bus!

Kate said...

Biff boo ban't beat bum boin bum by balways bay!

Amy said...

bunch bof brats!