Monday, November 2, 2009

Nightmare on Peneplain St.










<----- My pumpkin ate too much candy and threw up all over my porch, so I named her JANE O. Lantern!







My neighbor across the street mentioned that Halloween is a big deal around here, so Carrie and I decided to get festive and decorate the house-- equipped with cobwebbs, orange lights and our pumpkins. Thus began Nightmare on Peneplain St.

Halloween night Doug and his girlfriend, Angela, came over. We didn't end up dressing up this year, but it was fun to pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters as we sat on the porch and ate our Taco Bell. Doug scared many of them. After the kids had stopped coming, we watched "Misery" (awesome movie! I hadn't seen the whole thing and I loved it). It was a fun night of fright, delight and rhyming...
(Carrie wrote most of this, especially the parts that were boring)

8 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like the Great Pumpkin had a party on Peneplain! Congrats on posting something fun.

You're still a dufus for that text message!

Sally said...

Yuck, stop tricking us all with your "big news on the blog" texts.
A pumpkin throwing up is, check out something hilarious on the blog. Sheeesh.

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Oh I heard a beeping last night- I guess that was Jeff's text. Jeff- I love those black webs, those are awesome. THANK YOU for posting something (Carrie)! Even if it's not big news :) You guys are so cute.

Amy said...

Agreed you two look very cute together on that porch! ;)

The Jane o latern was sooo funny! Luckily we have been out of that stage for a while hopefully forever!

Tatum Olivia-Mae said...

Dont worry sall, i got that txt 2! Jeff! Good Job on the pumpkins! :)

Jeff Giles said...

Well it looks like I'm the only one who celebrates Halloween. No additional posts of kids in costumes?

Tatum Olivia-Mae said...

oh,be quiet



Jane