Sunday, October 18, 2009

To the World's Best Mother!

"Happy Happy Birthday Mother Dear......"
(I was lucky enough to be there for Mom's b-day this year!)
Grandpa picked up a chocolate( of course) b-day cake for her and we added some candles
it was a party!
(She thought for a min she was going to slice up this cake with No Singing and candles,
although we did let her off with 3 candles!)
I case you haven't heard Mom and Grandpa bought a Wii! This is mom canoe-ing!
She and Tatum were having contests with all sorts of games.
Good times- Good times!
With more to come I'm sure.....remember the karekoe Christmas :)
I know I speak for all of us (although I am not the most well spoken of this group)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
For all you have done and still do for each one of us. For you example as a Mother, Wife, Daughter, Friend, Teacher and Person..... You are amazing we are forever thankful to be your children!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Sally said...

HERE, HERE! I second the motion!!!

Kate said...

How fun! Can't wait to play the Wii sometime. And of course there's no disputing mom being the best ever!

Miranda said...

With out question, and without reservation. BEST MOM EVER.

Yeah Wii!

Jeff Giles said...

Love you Mom!

Mom said...

Ahhh....look at this! Thanks everyone! I had a great birthday--three candles were plenty. No need to set off fire alarms.
And I couldn't ask for better kids. I'm so proud of all of you, and so blessed that you're all on the path and doing good stuff. Without question, I am the most blessed mother! Love you all.