Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Grand Year

So who's it gonna be? Who will have the ring and date first? It's like all 3 of you are right there. My eager-osity is getting the best of me. 2010 is a BIG year indeed! (someone please hurry)

And in case you haven't yet heard, Dana and I are expecting in July :) We are as excited as can be. We told the kids today who are already giving us name suggestions and seem to be happy about it (although I can tell Emma is reserving some mixed feelings).

I'm just so excited for everything coming up. And I'm so happy we will all be together for Christmas soon. At least for a couple days. Love you all so much :)

7 comments:

Sally said...

YEY! I can speak freely!! Big year indeed! I'm so excited for a new little Kleven. What'll it be? Dark or blond?
And trust me, when anything happens, I will let you all know.

Miranda said...

NO ONE TOLD ME! I just did a dance. And went running through my house trying to find my phone, which is hiding somewhere!!!
I had just given up hope of more adorableness from my biggest sisters.
YEAHHHHHH!

Jeff Giles said...

Carrie and I are so happy for you! We have a couple of suggestions on names... If it's a boy Jeffrey if it's a girl Carrie.

Amy said...

We of course so happy for you also! And of coruse I plan on being the helper sister, you know the one who really LOVES you ;)
this baby can bridge the gap for the rest of you!

Mom said...

Ahhh...#9! I'm lovin' it!

Maybe this one can be Zippy (short for Zipporah) it IS a family name,you know--someplace back there!

Kate said...

Thank you all for your loving words of support (sniff-sniff). I am so lucky to have the best family ever.

Sally said...

NO! I wanted Zippy!!!