Thursday, March 26, 2009

L'Hotel

Here it is! I just looked it up and thought I'd post the picture and a little hotel info.

Hotel Information
Best Western Dana Point Inn-by-the-Sea 34744 Pacific Coast Highway, Dana Point, California, 92624-1302, United States Phone: 949/240-0150 Fax: 949/240-4862

General Hotel Information:
Check-In: 3PM (15:00)
Check-Out: 11AM (11:00)
Hotel Ratings: AAA-3 Diamonds
Pet Policy: No pets allowed

Hotel Amenities:
Complimentary continental breakfast
100% non-smoking/public areas
Spa - Sun desk spa
Steam room
Safe deposit box
Baggage hold
Elevator
Guest Room Amenities:
Cable satellite television
In-room movies
Desk/work area
Refrigerator
Wet bar-you never know when you may get a hankerin!
Coffee/tea maker
Hairdryer

Area Information:
0 mile(s) from Doheney State Beach
1 mile(s) from fishing
1 mile(s) from Festival of Whales
1 mile(s) from Dana Point Harbor
3 mile(s) from Mission San Juan Capistrano
3 mile(s) from Flower and Garden Festival
5 mile(s) from Laguna Beach Arts Festival

I'm getting excited already!

19 comments:

Miranda said...

I've never been to San Juan Cap. Mission. I'll be making that side trip with anyone else who is interested.

Kate said...

Thanks to mom, my family went recently and its a little prici-ish so we probably won't be doing that this time. Amy, at what point in the trip were you thinking about the American Girl store?

Amy said...

I don't know? When we are all clean and showered. Did you want to go Emma didn't sound real interested. Holly might like it. My girls are already saving.

Jeff Giles said...

Nice Hotel really only $59 a night!

Kate said...

Yeah like I said suite deal!
Yes I want to go- for me! If my girls don't want a doll I'll play dolls with your girls :) I think Emma would like to go even if she wasn't into it and I know Holly would love it. I think that'll be fun

Sally said...

Does anyone even still want to camp!? This place looks awesome. But I still do love the draw of hearing the waves at night and maybe cooking a few smores.
I might go with you to the SJC Mission, Randa. Depending on the price, I guess, but it can't be that bad for one, right?
American Girl store...eh, I'll take Emma down to the tidepools instead.
Really excited about the spa and just lying on the beach. And I hope no one really gets a "hankerin'.

Miranda said...

A hankeri'n for what? I also like s'mores, tide pools, and American Girl Dolls. I've been saving up too--maybe Felicity will be mine at last! I was the one who started Tatum on those books anyway.

Amy said...

Hey I booked that spot and I'm still excited about it. I think this will be the best of both showers and camping!I'm sure there will be hot dogs, smores baked beans, maybe even ding-dongs and pringles if mom is in charge. MMMmmm. Thats right Rand you started Tatum on the book oh so long ago! You'll love the store its fun. Tatum wants Felcity too. They have a little resturant with chairs for your doll. Its a little girls dream. It will all be fun. Can't wait

Kate said...

hahaha- funny Sal :) I knew that sounded familiar.

Mom said...

Hankerin'? Who's making jokes the mother doesn't get?

I'm up for SJC again--and maybe the flower grounds? anyone?...anyone?..........crick crick crick.....

Mom said...

OH! I just got it....gotta read the fine print. MWAH!

Kate said...

mom- it's cricket...cricket. Like no one is saying anything so you can hear the crickets chirp.

Mom said...

I know...mine speak shorthand.

Miranda said...

I would love a flower walk. This is getting better by the minute. I'm still missing the hankerin' joke.

Miranda said...

oh.....the wet-bar. right. I think we'll be ok.

Jeff Giles said...

What are the dates this thing is from ? Someone let me know. I may need to get some days off.

Kate said...

18th Thursday is the arrival,19,20,21st Sunday check-out. I wish it was like a whole week.

Amy said...

Of June, YES you better get the days off. tell those swans to come along for the weekend.

Miranda said...

Well, if you do, tell them to get their own hotel. No more room at this inn.