Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baseball, Brownies, & Beyond

Carrie and I went to see the Cubs play the White Sox here in Las Vegas. I got the tickets at work one of those advertising perks. They played on our local minor league team's field.











This other picture is us making brownies. This was actually the first time I've ever made them. Yeah, it was probably the first time I've put anything in the oven other than taquitos, corn dogs or some other frozen food.

Anyway, We do a lot of fun stuff together like driving range, batting cages, hypnotist show, gondola rides, long boarding, ping pong, hiking and about every two weeks Carrie waxes my nose hairs. Gross, but I breathe better and isn't it more gross to have hair coming out
of your nose?

PS: Here's something for the kids: What do you call a cow with no legs?
Ground Beef. Ha ha I sent Carrie a bunch of jokes like that one day when she was bored at work.


6 comments:

Kate said...

I am laughing. That last picture is hilarious. And all your pictures are super cute :) I have been DYING for relationship updates on you 3 so THANK YOU! I'm glad things are going so well! Oh and I'm curious- does getting your nose hairs waxed hurt?

Jeff Giles said...

No it doesn't really hurt. It stings for like a second but that's all.

Amy said...

That is REALLY a good girlfriend!
GROSS!
She is so cute,
and good doing on all the fun activities. We have to "fun-up" our boring dates!

Miranda said...

Nose waxing? Sounds like true love to me.

Kate said...

he, he, he!

Kate said...

its eli