Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Relay for Life


Thought I would let you know what else is going on....
Next weekend the kids school is involved in a Relay 4 Life! You may remember this at home they did it a few years ago. The idea is "cancer never sleeps" so they have at least 1 person from each team walking all through the night at raise $$ for cancer research. Well Dan is sponsoring the Highland Park team and doing massages for walkers. He has this donation jar at his office. I am going to walk that night. Anyway it is obviously a cause close to our hearts. If you or anyone you know want to donate I have a little page on the site as a walker. It is also on my blog. I don't want to E-mail everyone I know about it, so if you have rich cancer- fearing friends let me know!
Love you guys!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm going to be walking in St. George in the middle of the night too!

Amy said...

YEA!!! Good Job Rand!!!

Kate said...

can you still sign up to walk? Or have they already gotten enough people? I forgot I was going to do that.

Mom said...

You go, Girls! I'm proud of you.

Amy said...

Yes too late to walk but you can donate $$ If you want