Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Queen on her 33rd Birthday




Here's me on my birthday throne! When I thought of what I wanted for my birthday-a new toilet was the first thing that came to my mind. Our old one had a pathetic flush and I was plunging it (the most disgusting thing in the world) like once a week. Dana took out the old one and put this new one in. He did a great job. We are all loving it.

Thank you all for your birthday calls (except one person who will not be named but you know who you are. I know you threw in the towel this year with calling on the kids birthdays-but I didn't know that meant everyone's!) I had an awesome birthday! Amy and I had a delicious and FREE lunch together, pedi, breakfast in bed, dinner out with friends, pictures from my kids, use of the toilet, the list goes on!

3 comments:

Sally said...

AAAGGHHH!!! It came to me like 3 times to call you guys today, I guess yesterday as of a half hour ago. Geez, I'm the worst sister ever! OK, I'm coming out there soon to make up for it! Man, what a jerk! SO so so so so so so so so so SORRY!!!

Kate said...

I was just kidding Sal. I talked to you the day before anyway. But, I would LOVE to see you soon!

Amy said...

OK I was totally going to do this! The crown picture on the thrown!! Great minds.... Except that mine only work 1/2 the time (kinda like sall) :0 I wish like Sall's and at 10:30 last night I remembered again. Anyway it was a great day! Mom thanks the card came today. I'll be buying my dehydrator! And blogging about it soon!