Sunday, April 13, 2008

Keep it up!



Hi all,
I wish I had cute pictures to send. Sorry, it's still just me and the GPs, one cat and numberous plants--oh and a host of dead relatives on the computer.
Anyway, I'm having a great time reading everyone's notes. And if you haven't been checking out Amy's blog, it's very cute...loved the picture of Campbell with a foam ring on her nose. (I tried to post a comment, but it was mad at me or something today.) Keep up the good work, guys. It's good for a mother's soul. Any Jeffy--call your mother. :) I love you all.

8 comments:

Mom said...

That should be AND, not ANY. Oops. Can't figure out how to edit it. Bummer.

Mom said...

OH MAN!....numerous, not numberous! Where's that edit button????

Kate said...

I LOVE YOU TOO MOM! Hope you had a great Spring Break!

Miranda said...

I think the best bet it to just erase it an start again in that situation. Love you!

The Giles Family said...

I couldn't even figure out how to do that! I can't seem to sign in as Giles Family anymore.

The Giles Family said...

OK, so now I made it work...go figure.

Jeff Giles said...

Okay so everyone seems to think I've disappeared because I don't write on the blog. Well here I am. Love you all. Happy Tax Day.

Mom said...

Yea, Jeffy! Love you too!