Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Climber


Okay, I know I keep posting about Sadie but I couldn't resist A couple days ago I was looking for her and calling her name and I couldn't find her. Finally I went in Emma and Holly's room and as I was looking on the floor and in the closet, I saw something out of the corner of my eye and there she was looking just like this picture- soooo excited and proud of herself that she climbed all the way up the ladder and onto the bed all by herself. She had been caught before a few times half way up. So now we have another door we have to try to remember to keep closed. Dana watched her while I went and got the camara.

2 comments:

The Giles Family said...

Oh my goodness! She can just barely walk... Can you detach the ladder??? (Just listen to this old granny!)

Sally said...

SO cute! How come Sadie got big in like a month's time!?