Sunday, March 23, 2008

Love you all...and thanks, Sally! Mom

I love this! What a great idea--a family journal. I hope we post lots of pictures and memories. This is much more fun than a photo album because it grows and changes. I especially love the idea of having a spot to remember Dad. It'll be good for all of us. Thank you, Sally.

By the way, I just want to echo what she wrote and tell you how happy you all make me in the love you have for each other--and for me and Dad. I want you to know I thank my Father in Heaven every day for all of you--for your goodness, your choices to follow the Gospel and your kindness to each other. There are very few parents who are as blessed as I am! Thank you for being who you are. I love you all so much.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You deserve it and more! You were the best and put up with so much with rarely a complaint. We love you!