Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We finally see'd her in Cedar!

I have been wanting to visit for a long time and it was so much fun and beautiful!
YEA we're almost there!!!

Miranda's place. On the left. Not to be mistaken with the right which is someone else's home entirely.
She was still out getting lunch for us (so nice) so I explored her room for a minute while the kids rushed the bathroom. I thought he was very cute and apropos!
We didn't have to wait too long to see this bright, beautiful smile!
We chatted and had a yummy pizza and then the Bubster stopped by to visit. It was so fun to see him too! The kids were lovin' it of course. The more attention the better!
Bubba had to go back to work but the rest of us headed over to SUU which, I'm quite sure I'm the last to know, is right across the street from her apt. WOW! Was it ever beautiful! Definetly a sight for sore (deserty, over-wrought with everything brown and cactusy) eyes.

Emma in a nature frame.

campus beauty.

right by the theater. So cool! We REALLY wanted to stay and watch a show and were tempted to even stay the night. Another time though.

long way down.

Saying goodbye :( We stayed an played awhile not anxious to leave the beauty and the kids not anxious to return to the car for 3+ more hrs.
Again, I was in awe of what a super little sister I have and how grown up she is. When did I get so old? Thanks for the fun visit :) We love you!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Looks fun! Hey, come to my house now!

Tatum Olivia-Mae said...

Wow! You are the family photographer and blog writter too! I can't wait we are on our way to Jeff tonight and Rand on the way home w/ a show too!

Ps. Tatum statred her own blog now too. Couldn't be outdone by her "little" cousin. ;)I think you all got an invite she'd love it if you left a comment.

Tatum Olivia-Mae said...

That was Amy

Jeff Giles said...

Wow Cedar looks a lot nicer than I thought. I can see why people would want to stay there. I'm excited to have the Froerer's come visit hopefully no one catches the cold I came down with last night.

Tatum what's your blog's address?

Kate said...

Jeff and Mom- Em left you notes on her blog and has a new post.

Tay- send out some invites so we can check yours out!

The Giles Family said...

Cedar really is pretty--and all the prettier for having my kids there! Let's look at some Utah ideas for vacation next year...

I added the 2 new family blogs to the list on the right. Now we can easily access everyone--even the young whippersnappers.

Miranda said...

Thanks for dropping in. Always love to have visitors. Everyone is welcome.
I do really like it here.

Jeff Giles said...

Tay I didn't get your invite. So I can't see your blog.