Sunday, July 27, 2008

Uncle Remus and "The Tar Baby"


This was one of my favorite things as a girl! Mom reading anything but I loved the voices and characters of "brer- rabbit and brer-bear!" I took a video for memory sake but it won't down load for some reason. Thanks mom for a great week!

more pic coming on my blog...

P.S. Also thanks to Sal and Jeff who made such an effort to come and spend time with us.
I love you too. It was really fun :( I got No pictures of our time with Sal.

Rand see you soon. I LOVE that you all are so sweet to come and visit with us the kids ALL adore you you are THE BEST aunts and uncle EVER!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I still REALLY love litening to you read mom :)

Mom said...

I'm so proud and happy with all of you! Thanks for the fun. All we needed was Kate & Co. (She's a pretty cool aunt too!)