Monday, March 1, 2010

The New Giles Family

Here are a couple of changes in honor of changes:
  • I cleaned up the look of our blog a little bit. I thought since we are growing physically I would make us look a little sharper. Hope you feel more grown up too.
  • I added a few cousins and Jeffy + the newest Mrs. Giles (weirdsies!) to the blog roll.
I decided to use bullets to tell you these things because they make things look official.

Also, thank you, Amy and Kate, for keeping your blogs uptodate with the really important family matters.
It was wonderful to see you all in Vegas, can't wait till San Diego!

Here is one of Mom's photos:
Randa

1 comment:

Kate said...

Even though changes can be difficult for me, I like the ones happening in our family:) And I like the new blog too- thanks Randa!