Saturday, February 13, 2010

Plans

We're trying to plan when to take our Disney day and rather than call everyone back and forth, I thought I'd ask on here. We're a little bit thinking if going down to Sally wedding a day early and going the day before- Fri, or possibly Thurs. But I wanted to find out when everyone else is going to be going down and to make sure mom doesn't have anyone else at her house that night except us, and then we'll have a hotel somewhere Friday night and Saturday probably. So when is everyone planning on getting to SoCal for the wedding and where are you staying?

10 comments:

Kate said...

Ummm...hello?

Miranda said...

Well, we will be coming down Friday night. I was expecting to stay at Moms, but there are other options.
That's all I got.

Kate said...

That's all I needed to know. Thanks! Friday we'll be at a hotel.

Sally said...

I won't be at mom's, obviously. If some people want to stay down at my house, we can probably arrange that. I'm not sure where I'll be living by then. Maybe in an apmt, or maybe Eter will be living there and I'll still be staying here till then. Either way, my roommates have said I can have people stay here if they need to.
Ay ay ay, it's only like 6 weeks away!!

Amy said...

We'd love to stay there if that works Sal? If you are moved out your roommates are not going to want us there though? Just let me know we don't need to have it all figured out quite yet. Lets finish this 1 first. See you in a few...Everyone Fun, fun I need some fun!

Jeff Giles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Giles said...

Since it's probably going to be pretty full everywhere. I'm thinking Carrie and I may stay at Andy's house in San Diego. I haven't talked to him about it yet but I'm pretty sure he'll be good with it.

Kate said...

So mom are you good with us being there on Wednesday or Thursday night- or possbly both? Then Friday and Sat we'll get a hotel.

Mom said...

Of course! Come on down.

Mom said...

I haven't really thought everything through yet, haven't decided if I want to be in SD overnight on Fri/Sat...it might be easier...in which case I'll see about getting a hotel room there.