Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sleeping Arrangements

1ST Night -
Camping- Froerers
Hotel #1- Klevens
Hotel#2- Mom, Sally, Randa
Truck- Jeff

2ND Night -
Camping- Kids Campout (Tay, Jane, Dallin, Emma, Eli, Holly) and Dan and/or Dana (if room for both) Eter (air mattress on concrete? Or whatever hotel Sally's in)
Hotel #1 Kate, Sadie, Mom, Sally, or Randa (I split the babies up so that they won't wake each other up in the night)
Hotel #2 Amy, Campbell, Mom, Sally, or Randa
Truck- Jeff

3RD Night -
Camping- Mom, Amy, Kate, Sally, Randa
Hotel #1- Dana, Eter, Kleven kids
Hotel #2- Dan, Jeff, Froerer kids (kids can mix up a bit between the rooms if they want)
Jeff if you could peel yourself away from your truck for that night it would make it more fun.

So...whatcha think?

11 comments:

Kate said...

Buller....Buller....Anyone?

Kate said...

FYI- I love "Mad World" by Adam Lambert. I think it's my new favorite song.

Mom said...

Arrangements sound good--I suspect things may rearrange as we go, but it's a good starting place.
I'm not sure how to fit Eter in with all the girls...

Buller? Huh?

Haven't heard it...must be behind the times...

Kate said...

sorry--Bueller (as in Ferris)

Sally said...

Yeah--I have to say I was a bit confused on the Eter staying with Sally part...
But it would also be weird to leave him there with Dan/Dana and all the kids maybe. Well, we still don't even know what nights he'll be there, so it can be arranged later.
Other than that--looks great to me!

Kate said...

I won't be offended if it gets switched around. We have plenty of hotel space. Does the last night sound fun? Dana's okay with, what's Dan think?

Amy said...

I am a bit confused...I don't understand why we are spliting everyone all over. We will be together all day. I would prefer to stay with my family at night I guess. It just seems easier. I can see a kids camp 1 night.

Kate said...

we don't have to- I just thought it'd be fun.

Kate said...

Well Aim, if you are okay with the kids camping night, then the last night Jeff can stay in his truck and you can go in the hotel with your family. How's that? Perfect you say? Sweet.

Sally said...

Nice job, Kate. Thanks for doing that! Those things are always a headache.

Amy said...

Yes, Thanks not trying to be difficult , just would like to have time at night w/ my fam too. I will start working on the dinner schedule. 2 1/2 weeks Yahooo!