Saturday, May 23, 2009

Map

Sorry I keep posting but I found this map on the website and now that we know we are lot#98 we can kinda see where we are (click on it). We are on the far left side between the road and the bathroom. It's not right on the beach like I thought it was, but being close to the bathroom is nice too. Especially for those of us with little kids.

Also just talked to the guy and asked him how many tents could fit there and he said 1 medium tent. Wah-Wah. But he did say we could fit 3 cars there (1 free, $10 PER NIGHT for the other 2)and maybe put an air mattress out on the concrete he said. I'm thinking it has more concrete than dirt. But- at least we have the site! (We weren't so sure for a minute last night- scary!)

Dana called the hotel and it's 6 people per night there. Everyone will basically get 2 hotel nights and 1 camping night. Right now I'm thinking us and the Froerer's in the hotel rooms the first night, possibly a kids camp-out the 2nd night? Excluding the "babies". I'll keep working on it. I want to switch up who we're bunking with on the different nights a bit.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I am thinking the kids will all be excited to camp that first night also is there anyone who doesn't wanto camp at all?

Jeff Giles said...

I'm fine sleeping in the back of my truck so just figure I'll be there. Don't worry about finding a place for me in a room.

I'll cover the $10 a night for my truck and if someone wants to give me a breakdown on the shared costs for the campsite and whatever else. I'll pay them my part.

Kate said...

You don't want to sleep in the hotel at all? Don't forget about the jacoozi!

Sally said...

Whatever, the fewer the merrier in the hotel! Oh, Kate, don't forget, I think Eter will be there Friday night, not sure about Saturday yet...
We still have to find out about the extended visa for travel, but it shouldn't be that hard to get.
ugh, yours seems like a hard job.

Jeff Giles said...

I'm just trying to make things easier for you. So yea I don't care about staying in the room. I'll stay in many hotel rooms but I'll rarely sleep on the beach.

Kate said...

Miranda- mom said you may not want to camp at all. Is this true? Do you want to stick with 2 hotel 1 camp?

Miranda said...

I am truly fine with whatever makes everyone's life easier Kate. Be that beach or hotel. So long as I get to be with my favorite family.