Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A lot of driving= A lot of fun


I had a great time on my quickish trip down to Az this weekend. Here are some pictoral highlights.


All the big girls went out to one of my favorite food places, PeiWie, which is not available within a good 200 miles of Cedar.
Kate couldn't handle the Chopsticks.


I thought that this was a good come back picture for Mom to Amy. Looking GOOD!

We somehow scored an endless game of air hocky at Amazing Jakes. It kept Dallin entertained for a long time. Me too actually.


Campbell has a lot of hair now.

Non pictured highlights include watching a lot of Olympic races. Cuddleing with Holly a lot. Finding out that California Pizza Kitchen has a 'love it or send it back' gaurentee. A second chance to hear the lessons of Sunday School and RS in Katies ward. Making cookies with Tatum and getting to hang out with my STILL cool big sisters.
Love you guys.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for coming Randa! We loved having you here. Sorry I was not here when you stopped by to say goodbye:( Glad you made it back fine :)

Mom said...

Great photo--thanks Randa!
Looks like everyone had a ball. Glad you all had a fun weekend.

Kristy said...

How fun! Now I miss all of you! (Miranda, really cute picture of you by the way!)

-Kristy

Sally said...

Yeah, Randa. When did you get bangs. They look really good. Maybe I'm just a real white girl after all. http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/?s=bangs

Jeff Giles said...

Looks like fun. I might have to make a trip down there.

Kate said...

Come one, come all. Randa, tell them about the sheets...

Amy said...

All I can say is RUDE! (Even if it is deserving)Yes we all had alot of fun and we would love to have anyone who wants to come join us in the heat. LOve all the car pic's too!