Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not to be outdone by my children...








I'm home. Had a great time. And look what I did! This is actually Nancee, but there is video of me doing it too. (Her movies are too long to post.) It was the Zipline tour of the forest. There were 8 lines going from tree-top to tree-top, and 2 suspension bridges doing the same. We had a blast! A little scary stepping off into space, but ... we did it. We also did some slightly more sane activities--like high tea at the Empress Hotel and touring the flower gardens and the wharf.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so glad you had fun mom and you are home safe! That looks really fun!

Jeff Giles said...

Very cool Mom looks like a lot of fun.

Amy said...

Wow! I am impressed. EVeryone needs to enlarge that picture of mom going on the zip line it is priceless. Glad you had fun, seee you soon!