Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fun at "Mames"

Last night Kate was at scout camp and Dana at work so I was in charge of the 8. It was so much fun! From 3- 6 and the weather has been sooo nice here for June. The kids went out and jumped on the tramp with the spinkler for a while, then we made shakes. (Dan's specality) that is what they are eating outside the door. LOL they were all wanting to watch "america's funniest..." and I said No b/c they were so wet. So they all stood there watching through the window. I couldn't help take the pic of Holly though we had no swimsuit in her size and she wouldn't get in the water w/out a suit so that was the closest we had. :)
After that they all got dressed and we went out front to play Emma, Eli, Tatum and Dan took up rollerblading and we had the chalk, stomp rocket etc... all going I wish I had taken pictures out there. with 2 babies and all those kids I didn't dare go inside. (Good babysitter)
Anyway it was alot of fun. Kate hope you had fun at scout camp!

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is such a funny picture of Holly! I'm so glad they had fun- you're such a great aunt :) Thank you again for babysitting.