Friday, March 18, 2011

Sal's First Shower

When Amy and I went down to San Diego we got to see Eter and Sally's new place and also shower them with love and presents for their little guy. Well it was more of a dumptruck of love but I thought I'd share a couple pictures since most of you weren't there.
It was hard for Eter to curb his enthusiasm for all those baby goods.
We began to realize denim isn't quite as popular as it once was.
I think this is when Amy was trying to fix their ottoman she broke by falling off of.
And I paused long enough to take a picture as I devoured a big bag of Trader Joe's sweet potato chips they didn't care for. Anyone else have any? Because apparently I can polish one off in about 20 minutes.

Can't wait for sweet baby James :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

You look really cute in the top picture :)

Sally said...

You guys are awesome. Also, looking at these pics made me realize how badly we need to get stuff up on these walls!