Monday, October 18, 2010

The After Party

It was short but to me, very sweet. Something about us all being together at "home" felt really special. Can we all agree to get together again soon? Did we ever figure out Thanksgiving and Christmas? Will everyone be out here right after Christmas besides Randa?

Here's mom and the divider- taking it all in.
the Clones and Eter.
The good photography chair in poor lighting.
I had to include this one for Jeff's face :) does anyone else think Jeff's becoming quite photogenic? Must be another Carrie-influence.
It was really neat listening to what grandpa had to say. (Another thing I should've videod!)
You both have a bit of an eyebrow lilt going. I'm gonna have to work on that. Actually, maybe just Rand.
Cuuuute.
aint no party like a Giles house party. Hey! Ho!
Nice to just relax and enjoy each other for a little while after the party. And I had to add this for Eli's very special balloon. And it's cute of mom.
I really miss you all already. Camping this summer. 5 days. Let's do it.

8 comments:

Miranda said...

Great post Kate. There was a really special spirit when we were all there together. I would love a camping trip. Let's look for places for the end of June.

Amy said...

Sign me up, I would love to camp this summer with all of you 4th July we are usually in UT for a reunion if we can do it earlier? I still want my 40th with all of you on a boat with me!

Amy said...

Love the pics Kate glad you got those!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

I love you all! Thanks for the party, the pics, and the love. I think we're doing 2 separate thanksgivings, but I'm hoping maybe we can all get together for a few days right after Christmas.
Camping sounds great...more likely to work that out since I can get Nancee more easily when it's not a holiday--I think.

Kate said...

We need to nail down specific dates because of the 6 mos ahead reservation thing.

Jeff Giles said...

Where were you all thinking of camping? We'd like the beach. And it might be better for Sally since it's closer.

Mom said...

That might work better for me too, so if I have to leave Grampa alone, I can get back to him if there's a problem.
But I know Miranda's been wanting us to come up her way...and it really is pretty there, too.