Thursday, January 7, 2010

Operation Bluestone

ETER + SALLY 4EVER


















What, this old thing?


















It's gorgeous! He did a great job picking it out and was much sneakier than I expected him to be.

He emailed my roommate and had the ring shipped to her office. Then she put it in his bag while he was at my house tonight. We had planned to go to the temple together, and we did. But when we got there, he said he wanted to take some pictures because we had time anyway. I started to suspect something when he kept going further to the balcony section, off to the side of the temple. He told me to stand and pose first. Then, he looked perplexed and came to show me the screen. But it had words on it about good things coming to those who wait. Very cute. Then it asked me in Spanish if I wanted to start a family with him. I just hugged and kissed him and then he asked in English, Will you marry me? It was the perfect place since that is where we first met, and where we had our first date. It just means a lot to us and always will. We are planning to be married there on March 27! Eter says I'm glowing, and he's right. I can't stop smiling.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful. It's perfect for you! And I'm thrilled for you both...

Kate said...

My heart is absolutely bursting with joy!!! He really did an amazing job proposing. YEA!!!! Your ring is super pretty :) Love you both.

Amy said...

Ohhhh! Who couldn't be so happy for you two! You have waited a long time for this. Its wonderful, you look great! I LOVE the ring, and he is right you are for sure AGLOW!!!! Can't wait for March!!
Remember we have 3 sweet little flower girls if you want them... :)

Jeff Giles said...

Yuck that's great! Nice job Eter. It's hard to make it a surprise when you've been talking about it for so long but I think he did it very well. The ring looks really cool. You'll be very happy together.

FYI: I found out right after Mom because I called her to ask how to spell "Krisanne" in your faces!

Miranda said...

So happy. So happy. Blessings Blessings.

Mom said...

Oooohhhh...yip, yip, yip, YIP!